Outside of BC

Funding Options Outside of BC

Saskatchewan Aids to Independent Living 

Provides up to $1,670. 
Contact (306) 787-7121

Presidents Choice Children’s Charity

Provides financial assistance for families in need, in a variety of areas. Please contact them directly for further information.
Email pccharity@ngco.com or call 416-218-7918.


  • relate directly to your disability needs and
  • will help you reach your employment-related goals

DRES (Disability Related Employment Supports)

This is a provincial government program located in Alberta that has provided vehicle modification for persons with disabilities who are employed and their job requires they travel outside of where accessible public transportation goes.  Some staff at CPA have accessed this funding.  Website: http://employment.alberta.ca/cps/rde/xchg/hre/hs.xsl/3159.html