ASK US ABOUT OUR ACCESSIBLE RENTAL VANS
Why Choose Sidewinder Conversions & Mobility?
At Sidewinder Conversions & Mobility we care about you, your independence & quality of life. Our clients aren’t just customers, but most are close friends and all become a part of our growing family. When you choose Sidewinder Conversions, you can expect to see friendly, familiar faces and receive personalized service from our team of experienced mobility experts. Having been directly or indirectly affected by a disability, all of us here at Sidewinder Conversions are empathetic and passionate about serving individuals, families and caregivers who are living with, or supporting someone with a disability. We understand how important your mobility is & that’s why after-sale support is the most important service we offer. We also actively contribute to and fundraise for charities, which support all individuals and families with special needs (not just our customers). Whether you are an independent driver, assisted passenger or care giver, please let our staff of qualified experts help you choose the right solution that fits your mobility needs.
- We are a Canadian Owned & operated company supporting local Canadian businesses, employees and their families since 1998.
- We are Western Canada’s largest manufacturer and stocking dealer of wheelchair accessible vehicles.
- We are a NMEDA member for over 15 years in good standing (National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association).
- We are NMEDA QAP accredited, meeting the highest standards of manufacturing & business practice.
- All our conversions and mobility products are Transport Canada approved and certified CMVSS, FMVSS or CSA compliant.
- In addition to servicing & repairing your mobility equipment or conversion, we can also provide oil changes, brake service, tune-ups, mechanical repairs, minor body work & paint, and ICBC repairs.
- We have accessible loaner vehicles available to use while your vehicle is being worked on.
Why bring us your vehicle for service & maintenance?
Why let us service & maintain your vehicle?
- *Licensed Mechanic & Certified Mobility Equipment Technicians to take care of all your service needs. Regular automotive service/repair facilities likely don’t have the knowledge and expertise to work on accessible vehicles, which can lead to misdiagnosis, longer than necessary repair($$$) or cause more problems than exist.
- *Maintain Warranty: If factory maintenance schedules are not adhered to causing system failure(s), the warranty is nullified & void. All Issues pertaining to neglect are not covered.
- *Proactive vs. Reactive Maintenance: Many people only have their equipment serviced when something fails. Some feel “if nothing is wrong, it doesn’t need service”. The reason for preventative maintenance is to avoid costly breakdowns. You don’t want to wait until something breaks.
- “If you see us more for small things, you won’t have to see us much for big things”
I want to thank Sidewinder for their amazing service. Everything was so well organized and smooth it made the transaction completely enjoyable. The people were great, they went over the top for us and the van was exactly what we had hoped it to be according to the pictures. I would recommend anyone to Sidewinder Conversions. They really look after you.
– Harold Goodwin
Thank you so much for all your support in finding a van for Jennah. She has had so much fun this summer going swimming, shopping and just cruising around with her friends, family and caregivers in her new wheels! It’s running great and we have to hide the keys from her step sisters! Hope all is well with you and your dog Tank.
– Jennah and Bev Grondzil, (Yoda our shitzu) Troy, Chelsea and Amber Knutson
Dear Sidewinder staff:
We have had Sidewinder do all the conversion work on Nicole’s vans. Nicole had two vans in very serious accidents that were replaced by family, insurance and help from MFCD. Sidewinder went well beyond the service delivery that would be expected. Graham, John, David and the other staff were more then helpful and courteous. They were always available and prompt whenever we emailed or called. I would recommend them highly to any one in need of a conversion for their vans.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Graham and the staff for all that they have done for us. This includes the emotional support in knowing that they were there for us in our time of need. Thank you to all of you.
– Cathy and Nicole Waddington